The challenge is to GO SUGAR FREE FOR 10 DAYS
It’s the perfect time to take a break from sugar!
Want to join the challenge? It’s easy: Just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/10DaySugarChallengeNovember2014/ and request to join the group.
The challenge starts Monday, November 10, 2014!
The idea . . .
1. Start by cutting sodas and other sweetened beverages and foods that have ADDED sugars.
2. EAT real, fresh, whole foods and stop consuming all products that contain added sugar including honey, molasses, agave, etc., and all liquid sugars, such as sodas, bottled teas, fruit juices, and sports drinks.
3. This includes all artificial sugars and sugar substitutes (which slow your metabolism and make you crave and eat more food).
4. Also, be aware of foods that may have hidden sugars, like yogurts, canned foods, spaghetti sauce, and ketchup.
5. Watch for hidden names of sugar.
6. Also try cutting out all flour products that turn to sugar in your body.
It sounds tough but we can do it together and help each other every step of the way. Nothing is as sweet as treating yourself to a new and healthy lifestyle – I promise you’ll notice the difference.
Check in to the group as often as you’d like or need to. My goal is to make it a place for support, encouragement, questions, suggestions and ideas. If you have something that is working for you, please share it on the FB page! Have a great no-sugar recipe? Let us know!
Join TODAY! It’s free and a great way to get some support to kick those post-Halloween-sugar-blues! Share it with your friends–it’s fun to do together.
Quick disclosure: I am not a doctor and do not diagnose or treat disease, nor make recommendations regarding medical treatment or medications. Please see your doctor with any questions or if you have any concerns about your health and wellness.