Did you know that high sugar intake is not only linked to dis-eases like high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and inflammation but sugar can also aggravate other conditions like hormonal imbalance, headaches and migraines, yeast infections, joint pain, and overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria in our gut?
Some of you might feel like you are addicted to sugar. Or maybe you might think you don’t eat much sugar until you decide to really clean it out of your diet (What? It’s in bread and deli meat?). Or maybe you are usually pretty low-sugar but you just want to get yourself back on track?
If any of these sound like you, I have the perfect solution for late-summer 2015: join my 10-Day Sugar Detox Group! Next group starts Sunday, August 9!
What you will get:
- Online private Facebook support group
- Two live group calls to ask questions and get personalized feedback (and these will be recorded in case you have to miss one)–Sunday 8/9 and 8/16 at 7 p.m. PST.
- Individualized suggestions to help you come up with a plan that works for you
- Three different levels of “sugar detox” so you can find the path that works best for you!
- Past participants report weight loss, more focus and clarity, less depression and anxiety, and reduction of PMS symptoms in just 10 days!
Only $49 per participant (valued at $150) OR I have a special offer when you join the group with a friend: Two participants can join together for just $78 total!
Perfect time to “detox” from all that sneaky sugar! Break free of sugar once and for all!
I want to keep this group small so that you can get personalized attention and feedback, so sign up ASAP to save your spot. This is also great to do with friends for added support and accountability!