Would you like to address cravings or issues with emotional eating? Are you confused about eating well? Do you feel like you know how to eat but need some support?
Then this weekly healthy eating group is the place for you to find compassionate support with a science-based approach to nutrition.
What makes this group special is you get the expertise of BOTH a licensed psychotherapist and a trained nutrition educator. This group is co-led by Rebecca Olmsted (MA, MFT), licensed psychotherapist specializing in somatic and holistic psychotherapy and me, Michelle Dwyer (MS), a health coach and nutrition consultant with a Master’s degree in holistic health & nutrition education.
What you will get out of this group:
- Discover a personal solution that works for you because one size does not fit all!
- Create an eating plan that works for you at home and on the go
- Develop a platform for personal growth, addressing both your feelings & your habits
- Practice ways to let go of guilt and fear around eating, & instead enjoy your food
- Expand your skills to feel confident in your ability to create nourishing meals or meal plans that support your body, mind and spirit
We will meet every Thursday from 7:00-8:30 pm in Oakland starting in January. When you call, please let us know which time you prefer. Once you join a group, you will meet at the same time each week.
The cost will be $320 for 8 sessions.
Contact me or call Rebecca at 510-863-4795 to find out whether the group is right for you.
Spaces are limited so that each person gets the attention they deserve, so please call TODAY!