Holistic Health for Educators: Five Month Online Coaching Program
Feel as fresh in December as you do in August!
This online group coaching program is specifically designed to support your health and well-being—mind, body and spirit—all semester long!
As someone who was an educator for over 15 years, teaching everything from kindergarten to college, I know and deeply understand the challenges of maintaining your health, well-being and balance throughout the school year.
I remember how glowing everyone always looked on the first day back to school at the end of summer—well-rested, nourished, happy, optimistic . . .
And I also remember that sensation of almost immediately feeling back on the “hamster wheel” with so much to do every day and feeling like no matter how much did, it was never enough. December was always a rough month where I was often sick, exhausted, and completely overwhelmed. I know there were some years where I really wondered how I was going to make it to the end. Sound familiar?
It doesn’t HAVE to be this way.
You can take small steps on a daily basis to better support your health and well-being so that maybe, just maybe you can feel as fresh and energetic in December as you do in August. Or at least happy and healthy!
So how do you make this happen? With support and guidance and prioritizing your health and well-being, knowing that you can’t give from an empty cup. And trusting that taking time to focus on your health and self-care will allow you to show up the way you want to show up for the world—your students, your colleagues, and your loved ones.
Who is this program for?
I’ve specifically designed this program to meet the needs of K-12 educators, higher education faculty and academics, education administrators, and support faculty at all levels.
How this program will support YOU:
- Twice a month zoom group calls where I’ll offer practical tips and suggestions that you can apply immediately
- Personalized guidance in how to make small changes that yield big results
- Opportunities to set goals/action steps to keep you on track with your health and well-being
- Ongoing accountability, encouragement, and connection so that you can really feel your best all semester long
- And the support and wisdom of your fellow group members who know exactly what you’re going through!
As an upgrade, you will have the option of one-on-one support from me should you desire more specific direction and attention on your health goals.
The support and approach has to be HOLISTIC—how do you support your mind, body and spirit?
That’s why I created a signature program that focuses on NOURISHING the WHOLE PERSON. This program will address your health and well-being from the following angles:
- Establish more clarity and confidence around your FOOD/NUTRITION choices and routines so that you can feel more energized, balanced, and nourished all day long.
- Practice effective strategies to support better quality SLEEP/REST because sleep is essential to having more energy, less cravings, and more resilience in handling everyday challenges.
- Create the healthy SCHEDULE/HABITS/ROUTINES that allows you to move through your day with greater ease, energy, and focus.
- Prioritize more daily MOVEMENT into your routine so that you can be more present in your body, relieve stress, and feel stronger.
- Cultivate ways to have moments of meaningful CONNECTION TO SELF in the form self-care practices, self-love mindset, expressions of creativity, and opportunities for pleasure and joy.
- Focus on our MINDSET and creating more mindfulness, practice slowing down, and cultivating rest.
- Continue to build meaningful CONNECTION TO OTHERS (your larger community, your personal and professional relationships, your school community including colleagues and students) from a place of authenticity, giving from the overflow, and healthy boundaries.
- Continue to develop and nurture your sense of PURPOSE/MISSION/LEADERSHIP because I know you went into education because of your passion to make a difference in this world!
What you get when you invest in yourself and the program:
- This is an online group so that we can meet from the convenience of our homes.
- We’ll have two video group coaching calls a month for support, accountability and clear guidance to meet your health and wellness goals.
- You will also have access to monthly video modules to support your ongoing well-being that you can listen to or watch any time (works great as a “mental health” break!)
- A private Facebook group page to get ongoing support
- And lastly, accountability partners to help you stay on track.
If you want to learn how to truly take care of yourself no matter what the school year throws at you, then let’s set up a 15-minute Clarity Call phone conversation to see if this program is the right fit for you!
This program launches mid-August 2019, so please connect with me soon to get started!
“Michelle has a breadth of knowledge on holistic healing but what sets her apart is her care for her clients. She’s gotten me through a major health crisis and I wouldn’t be where I am today professionally or personally without her.” –AZ, university professor
“Michelle is the most intuitive and attentive practitioner I’ve ever worked with and has given me very usable and helpful advice. I’ve already made great strides toward all of my health goals and look forward to continuing to work with her in the future.” –AO, grant writer
“I started with Michelle a bit over 2 months ago. In 2015 I had gained 20 pounds in 6 months of emotional eating, and I was struggling with food cravings, insomnia and anxiety. Michelle helped me improve my sleep and then we found easy-to-prepare balanced meals that I enjoyed. Once I started eating these meals, my emotional eating and cravings disappeared! My anxiety also disappeared and I lost 14 pounds since January 1st. I’m loving food, never hungry, and I feel normal! Best investment I’ve made!” –T.C. community college instructor
“Michelle is outstanding. I am constantly learning new things about my nutrition every time I see her. It is rare to find someone who embodies everything from the technical understanding to the empathetic ear…and Michelle does just that. I look forward to our meetings and have enjoyed every step of this journey with her. Thank you Michelle for sharing your love of food and health with me!”–SN, dance teacher/artist
I want to make sure you know the VALUE of what you are getting with this online program:
- One one-hour 1:1 coaching session with Michelle ($350 value)
- 10 bi-weekly group coaching calls ($1250 value)
- Monthly online modules/trainings, which you will have lifetime access to ($1600 value)
- A high-vibe, private Facebook group where we can stay connected in between calls daily for support and accountability ($800 value)
Plus you also have the opportunity to add on monthly 1:1 coaching calls with Michelle (for an additional fee).
The value of this program is $4000 BUT I’m committed to helping as many people as possible and want it to be affordable, so I when I launch this program next year in 2020, it will be an investment of $2400.
However, since this is a beta-program, I am offering it a half-price so that means YOU can enroll in the group for the fall semester for just $1200 OR 5 monthly payments of $280/month.
Sound great? Then let’s set up that 15-minute Clarity Call to make sure this is the right fit for you!
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
Michelle Dwyer, Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant, MS in Health and Nutrition Education, Former Educator