NOW is the time to practice radical self-care
Because, as you know, you can’t pour from an empty cup.
And we do better together.
What if you could remove BURNOUT, OVERWHELM, and FATIGUE from your day?
What if you could change the world AND take good care of your health and well-being?
WHOLE LIFE NOURISHMENT!
Connect with today to be added to the waitlist!
Next groups starting mid-September 2023
Want to know more?
Watch this Welcome video to learn all about Whole Life Nourishment!
Note: dates are different, but the information is otherwise the same!
This four-month online coaching program is specifically designed for changemakers to support you in optimizing your health and well-being—mind, body and spirit!
Imagine this . . .
Moving through your day with CLARITY and CONFIDENCE of your food plan because you are all prepped and ready to go with nutritious, delicious food that works for you and your body.
Waking up with plenty of ENERGY and MOTIVATION to not only get your work done with ease and focus, but you also have enough left in your tank at the end of the day to do the other things that bring you JOY.
Connecting with an AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY that not only SUPPORTS your health challenges and goals, but also INSPIRES you!
I know these are EXTREMELY challenging times and I know you are all feeling overwhelmed most days with burnout looming . . .
AND here’s the deal . . . . even in the midst of such uncertainty, you can take small steps on a daily basis
to better support your health and well-being so that you can show up with energy, focus and vitality for your
mission, yourself, your team, your relationships, and our planet!
Join me! Let’s do this together!
The WHOLE LIFE NOURISHMENT program has eight key pillars:
* Establish more clarity and confidence around your FOOD/NUTRITION choices and routines so that you can feel more energized, balanced, and nourished all day long and continue to support your immune system.
* Practice effective strategies to support better quality SLEEP/REST because sleep is essential to having vital health, more energy, less cravings, and more resilience in handling the big changes you are facing.
* Prioritize more daily MOVEMENT into your routine so that you can be more present in your body, relieve stress, support immune health, and feel stronger.
* Create the healthy SCHEDULE/HABITS/ROUTINES that allow you to move through your day with greater ease, energy, and focus. These times have highlighted the importance of routines more than ever!
* Cultivate ways to have moments of meaningful CONNECTION TO SELF in the form of self-care practices, self-love mindset, expressions of creativity, and opportunities for pleasure and joy, even in the midst of the unknown.
* Focus on your MINDSET and create more mindfulness practices and cultivate rest. This is key to being present each day, even when there is a lack of clarity in the larger world. This time in our history is asking us to slow down while also continuing to be focused and effective in our work, our relationships, and our communities.
* Continue to build meaningful CONNECTION TO OTHERS (your community, family, personal and professional relationships, social justice movements, our planet) from a place of authenticity, giving from the overflow, and healthy boundaries. This group is also an opportunity to make meaningful connections with people who get what you’re going through.
* Continue to develop and nurture your sense of PURPOSE/MISSION because I know you came into this world at this time to make the largest positive impact! If the last few years have taught us anything, it’s that we need to be healthy and strong to really show up for ourselves, our students, and our community. Let’s do this together!
What you receive when you join Whole Life Nourishment:
- Small-group coaching calls twice a month (TBD): total of NINE 90-minute calls plus a BONUS call via Zoom to build community, support, accountability, and clear guidance to meet your health and wellness goals. We do better when we’re connected together and can support each other! Groups will be limited to 8-12 people so we can create meaningful connections and community.
- Specific coaching and support on my signature WHOLE LIFE NOURISHMENT program where we’ll focus on all areas of your life–nutrition, sleep, movement, connection, etc.–to holistically support your wellness. Let’s do this in manageable, achievable, small steps!
- Private group “classroom” (not on Facebook) to easily stay in contact with each other in between calls to ask questions, receive ongoing support, share wins, and stay connected.
- Accountability partners to help you stay on track with peers who can celebrate your wins and understand your challenges.
- The convenience of an online group so that you can be in the safety of your home but we can be connected from anywhere in the country!
- See logistic details for Fall 2023 down below!
For FOUR months of Whole Life Nourishment support, your investment is $1199.
Payment plans available upon request. Venmo, PayPal, or a personalized invoice are also options–just contact me! Note: consider using your HSA to enroll. I am committed to making this group program affordable and accessible, so if you are in financial need, I offer sliding scale options. Please reach out.
If you want to learn how to optimize your health and well-being so that you can continue to be an energized, healthy changemaker even in the midst of so much change, aggravation and uncertainty then . . .
Questions? Then let’s set up a 15-Minute Clarity Call and make sure this program is the right fit for you!
Or just email me at [email protected]
Questions? Let’s talk. Book a Clarity Call online today!
Here are some of the benefits of joining today . . .
* More energy, better quality sleep, and practical ways to nourish yourself with food (even in the midst of such challenging times)!
*Greater ease in creating healthy habits that support your well-being on a daily basis. Small steps lead to great shifts!
*Practical tips and suggestions that you can apply immediately. Let’s stop waiting for “when” or “if” and take action today!
*Personalized guidance in how to make small changes that yield big results. Every body is different and I’m here to support you through a model that works for your unique body, lifestyle, and situation.
*Opportunities to set practical goals/action steps that you can actually achieve to keep you on track with your health and well-being (so you can keep being an amazing changemaker!).
*Ongoing accountability, encouragement, and connection so that you can really show up as your best. This is key! We can’t do it alone! We need connection and community more now than ever!
*The support and wisdom of your fellow group members who know exactly what you’re going through!
For those of you new to me, my name is Michelle Dwyer and I am a Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant. I have a Master of Science degree in Health and Nutrition Education and I’m Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition.
I am also committed to various social justice issues and see myself as an agent of positive change. I am excited to serve my fellow changemakers in your health and well-being so that YOU can show up in all the ways our world needs you . . . whether that’s at a grassroots level or more global. For more information about my larger vision and the causes I support, please go to my blog post here.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
Michelle Dwyer, Transformation Coach, Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant, MS in Health and Nutrition Education, Former Educator, Agent of Positive Change