To view this protected post, enter the password below:
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
Welcome to the
Be the amazing changemaker you were called to be without the burnout and fatigue, especially in these challenging times!
We need to practice radical self-care NOW more than ever.
Next group starts
So how do you make this happen? By doing it together, with support, guidance, and accountability. It’s time to prioritize your health and well-being, knowing that you can’t give from an empty cup.
* Establish more clarity and confidence around your FOOD/NUTRITION choices and routines so that you can feel more energized, balanced, and nourished all day long and continue to support your immune system.
* Practice effective strategies to support better quality SLEEP/REST because sleep is essential to having vital health, more energy, less cravings, and more resilience in handling the big changes you are facing.
* Create the healthy SCHEDULE/HABITS/ROUTINES that allow you to move through your day with greater ease, energy, and focus. These times have highlighted the importance of routines more than ever!
* Prioritize more daily MOVEMENT into your routine so that you can be more present in your body, relieve stress, support immune health, and feel stronger.
* Cultivate ways to have moments of meaningful CONNECTION TO SELF in the form of self-care practices, self-love mindset, expressions of creativity, and opportunities for pleasure and joy, even in the midst of the unknown.
* Focus on your MINDSET and create more mindfulness practices and cultivate rest. This is key to being present each day, even when there is a lack of clarity in the larger world. This time in our history is asking us to slow down while also continuing to be focused and effective in our work, our relationships, and our communities.
* Continue to build meaningful CONNECTION TO OTHERS (your community, family, personal and professional relationships, social justice movements, our planet) from a place of authenticity, giving from the overflow, and healthy boundaries. This group is also an opportunity to make meaningful connections with people who get what you’re going through.
* Continue to develop and nurture your sense of PURPOSE/MISSION because I know you came into this world at this time to make the largest positive impact! If the last few months have taught us anything, it’s that we need to be healthy and strong to really show up for ourselves, our students, and our community. Let’s do this together!
Over the course of four months, you’ll receive:
I am committed to making this group program affordable and accessible. For that reason, I am offering a sliding scale of three investment points depending on your current financial situation:
For FOUR months of Whole Life Nourishment support, your sliding scale options are $750, $900 or $1050
Payment plans available upon request. Venmo, PayPal, or a personalized invoice are also options–just contact me!
If you want to learn how to optimize your health and well-being so that you can continue to be an energized, healthy changemaker even in the midst of so much change, aggravation and uncertainty then . . .
Or if you still have questions, let’s set up a 15-Minute Clarity Call phone conversation to see if this program is the right fit for you!
You can also email me directly at [email protected]
Next group starts Mid-November 2020!
“Michelle has a breadth of knowledge on holistic healing but what sets her apart is her care for her clients. She’s gotten me through a major health crisis and I wouldn’t be where I am today professionally or personally without her.” –AZ, activist and university professor
“Michelle is the most intuitive and attentive practitioner I’ve ever worked with and has given me very usable and helpful advice. I’ve already made great strides toward all of my health goals and look forward to continuing to work with her in the future.” –AO, grant writer
“I was struggling with food cravings, insomnia and anxiety. Michelle helped me improve my sleep and then we found easy-to-prepare balanced meals that I enjoyed. Once I started eating these meals, my emotional eating and cravings disappeared! My anxiety also disappeared and I lost 14 pounds since January 1st. I’m loving food, never hungry, and I feel normal! Best investment I’ve made!” –TLC community college instructor, activist, artist
“Michelle is outstanding. I am constantly learning new things about my nutrition every time I see her. It is rare to find someone who embodies everything from the technical understanding to the empathetic ear…and Michelle does just that. I look forward to our meetings and have enjoyed every step of this journey with her. Thank you Michelle for sharing your love of food and health with me!” –SN, dance teacher, BIPOC business owner, artist
“Michelle is knowledgeable, engaging, and on point. All of her recommendations are evidenced-based, simple to implement, and life-changing. She’s wonderful!” –JS, Executive director of a foundation committed to a thriving planet
Questions? Let’s talk. Book a Clarity Call online today!
Here are some of the benefits of joining today . . .
* More energy, better quality sleep, and practical ways to nourish yourself with food (even in the midst of such challenging times)!
*Greater ease in creating healthy habits that support your well-being on a daily basis. Small steps lead to great shifts!
*Practical tips and suggestions that you can apply immediately. Let’s stop waiting for “when” or “if” and take action today!
*Personalized guidance in how to make small changes that yield big results. Every body is different and I’m here to support you through a model that works for your unique body, lifestyle, and situation.
*Opportunities to set practical goals/action steps that you can actually achieve to keep you on track with your health and well-being (so you can keep being an amazing changemaker!).
*Ongoing accountability, encouragement, and connection so that you can really show up as your best. This is key! We can’t do it alone! We need connection and community more now than ever!
*The support and wisdom of your fellow group members who know exactly what you’re going through!
For those of you new to me, my name is Michelle Dwyer and I am a Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant. I have a Master of Science degree in Health and Nutrition Education and I’m Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition.
I am also committed to various social justice issues and see myself as an agent of positive change. I am excited to serve my fellow changemakers in your health and well-being so that YOU can show up in all the ways our world needs you . . . whether that’s at a grassroots level or more global. For more information about my larger vision and the causes I support, please go to my blog post here.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
Michelle Dwyer, Transformation Coach, Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant, MS in Health and Nutrition Education, Former Educator, Agent of Positive Change
My vision includes:
1. Working with progressive leaders one-on-one on their health goals.
2. Starting small online groups at a price point that the average employee in a progressive company or organization can invest in to invest in their health.
3. Workshops and seminars in organizations and companies on wellness and health and self-care.
4. Continuing with a lot of great free content available to a wide audience.
I am so fired up about this! It feels so good to finally be sharing this with you all!
So if you or someone you know is a progressive leader in a company, non-profit, educational setting, think tank, start-up, or any other progressive organization and would be open to either having a quick phone conversation with me or answering a few questions via an anonymous questionnaire, please let me know. Or if you know about cool organizations—local, national or international—that are doing amazing things and you want me to know about them, please share! You don’t need to know anyone there—with the help of my awesome intern, I’m amassing a database of organizations and causes.
I feel so passionate about this new direction with my practice. Thank you for any of your support!
It’s the two year anniversary of the Woman’s March on Washington. For those of you who don’t know, I went to Washington, D.C. in January 2017 to show up for what I stand for, to make my body seen and my voice heard. I showed up because I have the privilege to be able to do so—a flexible work schedule, no kids or ailing parents to care for, and the financial ability, although not easy, to do so. I had to go.
The morning after the election I woke up with such heavy grief, and the depression stayed with me for days. I am not one prone to depression so this inability to work, to get dressed, to shower, to eat, to move was new to me. I functioned but it was like moving through a molasses of grief, bewilderment and fear.
And I could see it in my clients as well. In the weeks leading up to the election, the amount of stress-eating, over-drinking, and fear was often spoken about by my clients. I was trying to support them, helping them focus on self-care in the midst of it all, but I understood their challenges.
A few days after the election, I started to pull myself out and being the person that I am—full of fire, determination, and optimism—I started to take positive action.
I started small, creating a free online self-care Facebook group called “Self-Care is a Radical Act of Love” and instead of accepting payment, I asked participants, if they could afford it, to donate to their favorite charity. Part of my mission with the group was “we need to take care of ourselves so that we are able to take care of others and be positive agents of change.” I knew if I was struggling, others would be too and might benefit from the support.
(By the way, I’ve reopened the group so that it is live and going again! It’s free and you can join HERE!)
Right now I’m going to pause and answer the question that might be in some of your minds . . . Why am I talking about politics on my health coaching business website?
The truth for me is that this election and the shifts that have occurred the past two years go way beyond politics. This is not about red/blue or which side of the aisle one supports. This is about important values that I hold dear and that I am willing to stand up FOR. The election of 2017 made one thing very clear to me. I am an agent of positive change.
Now what was I going to do about it?
So flash forward to the present, January 2019. This is what I’m excited to share with you and where I need your help . . . See above!!!
QUICK UPDATE: February 2020!
The new program is here!!! I’m thrilled to share with you all:
“Whole Life Nourishment for Changemakers!”
Find out all of the information today by going to https://healthcoachmichelle.com/nutrition/whole-life-nourishment/
Do you need a clean start? Feeling run down, frazzled and like anything you eat doesn’t work for you? Curious about doing a cleanse but want support from professionals? Prefer the support and convenience of an online group?
12 Everyday Herbs:
Benefits and Easy Ways to Use Them in Your Cooking
Want easy and delicious ways to add culinary herbs like basil, dill and cilantro to your cooking?
Want to learn about all of the amazing health benefits of 12 different herbs and spices?
Contact me today to book this fun and interactive presentation!