Welcome to the
This program is for YOU, the changemaker, the progressive leader, the one who needs to optimize your health and well-being so that you can show up as an agent of positive transformation for our world!
Be the amazing changemaker you were called to be without the burnout and fatigue, especially in these challenging times!
We need to practice radical self-care NOW more than ever.
Next group starts
This four-month online coaching program is specifically designed for changemakers to support you in optimizing your health and well-being—mind, body and spirit!
I know these are EXTREMELY challenging times and I know you are all feeling overwhelmed most days with burnout looming . . . but here’s the deal, even in the midst of such chaos, you can take small steps on a daily basis to better support your health and well-being so that you can show up for your mission, yourself, your team, your relationships, and our planet.
So how do you make this happen? By doing it together, with support, guidance, and accountability. It’s time to prioritize your health and well-being, knowing that you can’t give from an empty cup.
The WHOLE LIFE NOURISHMENT program will address your health and well-being from the following angles:
* Establish more clarity and confidence around your FOOD/NUTRITION choices and routines so that you can feel more energized, balanced, and nourished all day long and continue to support your immune system.
* Practice effective strategies to support better quality SLEEP/REST because sleep is essential to having vital health, more energy, less cravings, and more resilience in handling the big changes you are facing.
* Prioritize more daily MOVEMENT into your routine so that you can be more present in your body, relieve stress, support immune health, and feel stronger.
* Create the healthy SCHEDULE/HABITS/ROUTINES that allow you to move through your day with greater ease, energy, and focus. These times have highlighted the importance of routines more than ever!
* Cultivate ways to have moments of meaningful CONNECTION TO SELF in the form of self-care practices, self-love mindset, expressions of creativity, and opportunities for pleasure and joy, even in the midst of the unknown.
* Focus on your MINDSET and create more mindfulness practices and cultivate rest. This is key to being present each day, even when there is a lack of clarity in the larger world. This time in our history is asking us to slow down while also continuing to be focused and effective in our work, our relationships, and our communities.
* Continue to build meaningful CONNECTION TO OTHERS (your community, family, personal and professional relationships, social justice movements, our planet) from a place of authenticity, giving from the overflow, and healthy boundaries. This group is also an opportunity to make meaningful connections with people who get what you’re going through.
* Continue to develop and nurture your sense of PURPOSE/MISSION because I know you came into this world at this time to make the largest positive impact! If the last few months have taught us anything, it’s that we need to be healthy and strong to really show up for ourselves, our students, and our community. Let’s do this together!
Over the course of four months, you’ll receive:
- Small-group coaching calls twice a month (TBD) (total of 8 90-minute calls) via Zoom to build community, support, accountability, and clear guidance to meet your health and wellness goals. We do better when we’re connected together and can support each other! Groups will be limited to 8-10 people so we can create meaningful connections and community.
- Specific coaching and support on my signature WHOLE LIFE NOURISHMENT program where we’ll focus on all areas of your life–nutrition, sleep, movement, connection, etc.–to holistically support your wellness. Let’s do this in manageable, achievable, small steps!
- Private Facebook group page to easily stay in contact with each other in between calls to ask questions, receive ongoing support, share wins, and stay connected.
- Accountability partners to help you stay on track with peers who can celebrate your wins and understand your challenges.
- The convenience of an online group so that you can be in the safety of your home but we can be connected from anywhere in the country!
I am committed to making this group program affordable and accessible. For that reason, I am offering a sliding scale of three investment points depending on your current financial situation:
For FOUR months of Whole Life Nourishment support, your sliding scale options are $750, $900 or $1050
Payment plans available upon request. Venmo, PayPal, or a personalized invoice are also options–just contact me!
If you want to learn how to optimize your health and well-being so that you can continue to be an energized, healthy changemaker even in the midst of so much change, aggravation and uncertainty then . . .
Or if you still have questions, let’s set up a 15-Minute Clarity Call phone conversation to see if this program is the right fit for you!
You can also email me directly at [email protected]
Next group starts April 2021!
“Michelle has a breadth of knowledge on holistic healing but what sets her apart is her care for her clients. She’s gotten me through a major health crisis and I wouldn’t be where I am today professionally or personally without her.” –AZ, activist and university professor
“Michelle is the most intuitive and attentive practitioner I’ve ever worked with and has given me very usable and helpful advice. I’ve already made great strides toward all of my health goals and look forward to continuing to work with her in the future.” –AO, grant writer
“I was struggling with food cravings, insomnia and anxiety. Michelle helped me improve my sleep and then we found easy-to-prepare balanced meals that I enjoyed. Once I started eating these meals, my emotional eating and cravings disappeared! My anxiety also disappeared and I lost 14 pounds since January 1st. I’m loving food, never hungry, and I feel normal! Best investment I’ve made!” –TLC community college instructor, activist, artist
“Michelle is outstanding. I am constantly learning new things about my nutrition every time I see her. It is rare to find someone who embodies everything from the technical understanding to the empathetic ear…and Michelle does just that. I look forward to our meetings and have enjoyed every step of this journey with her. Thank you Michelle for sharing your love of food and health with me!” –SN, dance teacher, BIPOC business owner, artist
“Michelle is knowledgeable, engaging, and on point. All of her recommendations are evidenced-based, simple to implement, and life-changing. She’s wonderful!” –JS, Executive director of a foundation committed to a thriving planet
Questions? Let’s talk. Book a Clarity Call online today!
Here are some of the benefits of joining today . . .
* More energy, better quality sleep, and practical ways to nourish yourself with food (even in the midst of such challenging times)!
*Greater ease in creating healthy habits that support your well-being on a daily basis. Small steps lead to great shifts!
*Practical tips and suggestions that you can apply immediately. Let’s stop waiting for “when” or “if” and take action today!
*Personalized guidance in how to make small changes that yield big results. Every body is different and I’m here to support you through a model that works for your unique body, lifestyle, and situation.
*Opportunities to set practical goals/action steps that you can actually achieve to keep you on track with your health and well-being (so you can keep being an amazing changemaker!).
*Ongoing accountability, encouragement, and connection so that you can really show up as your best. This is key! We can’t do it alone! We need connection and community more now than ever!
*The support and wisdom of your fellow group members who know exactly what you’re going through!
For those of you new to me, my name is Michelle Dwyer and I am a Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant. I have a Master of Science degree in Health and Nutrition Education and I’m Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition.
I am also committed to various social justice issues and see myself as an agent of positive change. I am excited to serve my fellow changemakers in your health and well-being so that YOU can show up in all the ways our world needs you . . . whether that’s at a grassroots level or more global. For more information about my larger vision and the causes I support, please go to my blog post here.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
Michelle Dwyer, Transformation Coach, Holistic Health Coach and Certified Nutrition Consultant, MS in Health and Nutrition Education, Former Educator, Agent of Positive Change