Welcome to Feng Shui Your Mind-Body-Spirt, the amazing online course I’ve co-created with my friend and colleague, Jill Lebeau, spiritual psychotherapist and author.
Instead of feeling stuck in old patterns where nothing ever changes, imagine a world in which you can create your every heart’s desire with ease, joy and a good dose of laughter! Through this course you will reconnect with your power to transcend fear, doubt, judgment, hopelessness, negativity and regret. By tapping into your mind-body-spirit connection and the infinite wisdom of Feng Shui, you will discover your unlimited capacity to create optimal health; abundant wealth and prosperity; juicy, loving relationships; career success; clear life purpose; clarity and confidence in yourself; and unconditional self-love.
Learn How Easy it is to Generate Maximum Success Through Minimal Effort in Every Area of Your Life.
- Apply the timeless principles and practices of Feng Shui to harness the power of the mind-body-spirit connection to create your reality
- Recognize your inner fountain of youth, your body’s wisdom and innate healing capacity for optimal wellness and vibrancy
- Reclaim your freedom to create the life you love, no longer at the mercy of any external situation, person, place or past experiences
- Leverage your energy and power to move through life with ease, balance, grace, enthusiasm and love
- Receive the benefit and insight of TWO dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate, interactive, experienced instructors with a gift for make learning fun and high-vibrational.
We offer a simple, proven, four-step process to apply the ancient technique of Feng Shui to the mind, body and spirit that will transform your life.
Join HERE today!
In just four easy steps–declutter, envision, position and attract–you will discover how to harmonize your energy with the energy of nature and elements. And the results are amazing! Doors open, opportunities arise, and life feels truly magical!
Through our easy, fun, simple practices, you will feel the shift from stressed to blessed–right away! Our course is a mixture of practical and easy steps, irreverent humor, joy and play, and divine wisdom. Experience immediate value from the expertise of two dynamic, high-energy holistic professionals, with decades of experience, who are totally passionate about guiding people to greater joy, abundance, success and love:
Jill Lebeau (MS, MFT)—author, spiritual psychotherapist, and inspirational speaker—is on a mission to teach as many people as possible to live with a peaceful, loving mind and an open heart, where they’re free to tap into their greatest asset: the boundless wisdom, power and love of their true nature.
Michelle Dwyer (MS, CNC)—holistic health coach and certified nutrition consultant—loves to guide people to personal transformation and experience greater wellness, energy and vibrancy, and she empowers people to create optimal health in all aspects of their lives.
Does this sound amazing? We think you’ll love it! Join here!
What Makes This Course Amazing:
- Tap into the unlimited power of nature as our teacher, revealing the unlimited power you have within your true nature
- Experience the thrill of living out your life’s purpose by creating an empowered, joyful, conscious life
- Raise your vibration, in each moment, through using your mind-body-spirit connection to accelerate and proactively manifest your deepest desires
- Create authentic connection on every level—within yourself, with others, with nature, with your divine spirit
Think of the four steps as your magic wand! Following the ancient wisdom of Feng Shui, this course is designed to help you clear away the old crap that is no longer serving you by decluttering any low-energy patterns, freeing you to envision the highest possibilities for your life, and then positioning the super-powers of the elements to attract all the wonderful opportunities that await you.
I’m thrilled to be putting together an exclusive new online group called Nourish Yourself. There is currently a group running, but the next one will start August 2017. I am excited about creating a really dynamic, positive, focused group of women who will support each other in self-care practices, truly nourishing ourselves, and cultivating our mind-body-spirit connection so that we can show up powerfully in the world.
I’m calling the group Nourish Yourself because I think these times are calling for us to nourish ourselves in so many ways—food, movement, sleep, creativity, joy, and self-love. I also think we are more powerful together, which is why I want to create a group experience.
Having facilitated and participated in many groups over the years, I know how fantastic a well-guided group can be when we compassionately hold each other accountable, draw on our collective wisdom, celebrate the positive steps forward, and raise each other up.
What you will get out of the group:
★ Discover a personal solution that works for you because one size does not fit all!
★ Develop a platform for personal growth and transformation that addresses your thoughts, feelings, habits, and patterns to create new ones that help you achieve your goals around health and nutrition.
★ Practice ways to let go of guilt and fear around eating and instead really enjoy and celebrate food.
★ Learn to feel more confident in your ability to create nourishing meals or meal plans that support your body, mind and spirit.
★ Focus on gratitude for our body, enthusiasm for making small changes that lead to big results, and creating awareness about what we really need and want.
★ Explore various ways to nourish yourself and bring more joy to every day.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in adding yourself to the waiting list for the next group!
Fun fact! Parsley was thought to be sacred by the ancient Greeks and has been cultivated for over 2,500 years. It is a rich, dense source of vitamin C, K and E, as folic acid and iron. And, is extremely rich in the minerals calcium and potassium and has high percentages of carotenoids and flavonoids.
- Parsley contains volatile oils that have been shown to inhibit tumor formation and increase antioxidant formation in the blood.
- Its carminative properties reduces flatulence and colic.
- Parsley is an emmenagogue, meaning it stimulates the menses, therefore be cautious and do not use in large amounts if you’re currently pregnant.
- Does parsley have any other special attributes? Yes. Parsley is an excellent breath freshener!
Adding parsley to your cooking and recipes not only enhance brightness and flavor but it’s also easy and fun to explore new ways to incorporate them in.
Ways to use parsley in your cooking:
- Add chopped fresh parsley to salads, soups, sauces, vegetable sautés and grilled meats.
- Add to pesto sauce for more texture and green color.
- Tabbouleh salad with parsley, bulgur wheat or quinoa, garlic,mint, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Great for juicing or when making broths.
- Easy tapenade with parsley, olives, pistachios, and olive oil: This is one of my FAVORITE recipes and is always a hit at parties!
TIP: Add fresh parsley at the end of cooking to retain its color, flavor and freshness!
Recipe: Parsley Tabbouleh
1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1 cup water
1/2 cup bulgur or quinoa
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
2 tomatoes, diced
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
2 cups finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, (about 2 bunches)
- Combine water and bulgur or quinoa in a small saucepan. Bring to a full boil, remove from heat, cover and let stand until the water is absorbed and the bulgur/quinoa is tender, 25 minutes or according to package directions. If any water remains, drain bulgur/quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber and scallions to the bulgur. Add the dressing and toss.
- Serve at room temperature or chill for at least 1 hour to serve cold.
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.com